One more year arrives XXXII Gastronomic Days of the Sea of Ribadesella. A few days that have exceeded the 30 years and have been consolidated for a long time as a gastronomic event in the east of Asturias without equal.
The 2, 3 and 4 days of June and this year will take place Menu prices range from 25 € to 45 €, VAT included, with entrance, two courses and a dessert. It is recommended to book in advance.
This year there are thirteen establishments participants, with proposals among which there will be products of the sea elaborated with simple and traditional recipes and also more innovative.
They will offer a menu with starter, two courses and dessert, whose price will oscillate between the 25 and the 45 euros. Three other local establishments will offer a special tapas and there are accommodations that will have discounts 15 and 20 percent, as well as active tourism companies with offers.
· In addition, they are offered discounts on collaborating accommodations and active tourism companies.
· There will be guided tours Also, consult at the Tourist Office or at tno. 985 86 00 38.
List of participating restaurants:
The Chopera Collar.
· Monkfish salad with crispy and avocado ali oli.
· Creamy rice with lobster and clams.
· Cachopo de hake with cream of prawns.
· Chocolate volcano on the basis of English cream.
26 € cellar included.
More info La Chopera Restaurant
The Inn of Ana Manuel Fdez Juncos 5
· Cantabrian anchovies with piquillos.
· Hake and shrimp meatballs in cockle sauce.
· Roll of bonito from Ana's Inn.
· Grandma's cake with mint ice cream.
25 € cellar included.
More info El Mesón de Ana Restaurant
Penthouse. Tito Bustillo Art Center.
Basil House C / Manuel Case of the Villa.
Pacho House Meluerda
The Cerezal. Collar.
The Talamera. Plaza Santa Ana 8.
María Manuela Bistró. C / Manuel Case of the Villa 18
Fifteen Knots C / Avelina Close 6.
Bars that offer tapas:
Abareque C / Manuel Case of the Villa 34.
The Salt Sea. López Muñiz Street
Varekay. C / Comercio 35.