The 31st Gastronomic Days of the Sea of Ribadesella are one more year away. A few days that have exceeded the 30 years and have been consolidated for a long time as a gastronomic event in the east of Asturias without equal.
The 5, 6 and 7 days of June and this year will take place the menu price is 25 €, VAT included, with entrance, two courses and a dessert. It is recommended to book in advance.
· The village's trade will remain open on Saturday morning and afternoon of 6.
· As a novelty there will be an artisan market "Mercazoco", a market with soul, with pieces of artisans and designers. It will be located on Paseo Doña Leticia on June 6 from 11 to 21 hours.
· Charly Show will accompany us to the 13h and the 20h in the Princess Letizia Walk with a free show. In addition, your inflatables will be on the ride throughout the day.
· Also on Saturday there will be a performance by the Siero Chamber Orchestra at the House of Culture, with two passes, at 12: 45 and at 19: 30 hours.
· Discounts are also offered on collaborating accommodations and active tourism companies. There will be guided tours as well, check with the Tourist Office or on tno. 985 86 00 38.
List of participating restaurants:
More info La Chopera Restaurant
Penthouse. Tito Bustillo Art Center.
Basil House C / Manuel Case of the Villa.
The anchor. C / Gran Vía
The Prau. Tereñes
The Cerezal. Collar.
Bars that offer tapas:
Hideout. López Muñiz Street
The Salt Sea. López Muñiz Street