Corn and flour return to the menus of the llaniscos restaurants the next two weekends, from 15 to 17 and from 22 to March 24.
As a novelty, this year 2019 will be Guided tours of the Molin de la Pevida facilities, on Saturdays at 12 and 17 hours and on Sundays at 12 hours.
On another level, there are fourteen participating establishments: in the nuclei of Ardisana, La Arquera, Barro, Llanes, Nueva, Poo and Posada.
All of them will offer menus based on flour and corn, the amount will be 20 euros, and traditional proposals such as tortos, borona or pantruque. Also, the days will coincide on Sunday 24 with the 2nd March Cyclo-touring Corsarios de Llanes and Run Extreme.
Participating Restaurants in Llanes:
· Sidrería La Casona, Rte. The Gallery, Sidrería El Llagar, Gastro-Bar Pinín, Sidrería El Puerto, Rte. The Provencal, Rte. Salt shaker.
· Rte. We have Contigo in Ardisana.
· Hotel La Palma de Llanes, in La Arquera.
· Rte. The Balagar in Mud.
· Rte. San Jorge in Nueva de Llanes.
· Taberna Mar & Más in Poo de Llanes.
· Rte. Rúi Calabres in Bricia.