The sports club Sociedad Cultural y Deportiva de Ribadesella organizes the VIII edition 10 Km. Villa de Ribadesella on Saturday 17 of September of 2016, which will run through the town center, in a circuit approved by the Royal Spanish Athletics Federation, with an exit to the 18: 30 hours located in the Marqueses de Argüelles street and finish in the same place. A 10 flat km, level of the sea and approved by the RFEA.
The test is included in the national calendar of road tests of the Spanish Athletics Federation of the 2015 / 2016 season.
Registrations can be made until 24: 00 hours on Tuesday 13 of September of 2016 through the website www.championchipnorte.com, company in charge of time control.
* 9 euros: until the 14 of August inclusive.
* 14 euros: from the 15 of August to the 13 of September both inclusive.
The bibs will be delivered at the Atalaya Sports Center with the following schedule: 17 Saturday in September from the 11: 00 in the morning until one hour before the start of the race.
At the time of collection of the number, it will be essential to present the NIF or Passport, and if applicable, federal license.
* Junior: born 1997 and 1998
* Promises: born in 1994 / 1995 / 1996
* Senior: born in 1981 until veteran
* Veterans / as To: from 35 to 39 years
* Veterans / as B: from 40 to 44 years
* Veterans / as C: from 45 to 49 years
* Veterans / as D: from 50 to 54 years
* Veterans / as E: from 55 to 59 years
* Veterans / F: from 60 years and up
MY FIRST MILE departure to the 14: 00 hours, which will run along the street Marqueses de Argüelles, the numbers will be delivered in the area of the output, from 15,00 h.