The third weekend of the TraVespera will be held on the last weekend of this month of September. It is an annual test that takes a tour of 230 km. around the Picos de Europa, uploaded to a Vespa or an older Lambreta, with driver and passenger.
They are 8 hours of crossing and 1.750 m. of maximum altitude. The registration is 25 €.
The route starts in Cangas de Onís.
25 OF SEPTEMBER
* 17: 00 h: Opening reception of participants and delivery of credentials.
* 20: 00 h: Welcome pinchoteo.
* 22: 00 h: Close reception.
26 OF SEPTEMBER
* 08: 00 h: New reception opening for participants and breakfast at Plaza Camila Beceña.
* 09: 00 h: Reception of the Pin-Up girls.
* 10: 30 h: Close reception.
* 11: 00 h: Departure from the Roman Bridge.
* 14: 00 h: Food in the Posada de Valdeón area
* 19: 00 h: Espicha in Arenas de Cabrales.
* 21: 00 h: Arrival in Cangas de Onís.
* 22: 00 h: Miss Pin-Up Miss TraVespera 2015 and farewell of participants.
More info at TraVespera 2015