This is a race in which sport and solidarity come together. The next 20 November 2016 will be held the 3ª edition of the Riosellana Popular Race against the ELA, the race will run on an urban circuit with a route of 5 km, with the exit and the finish located in the vicinity of the Plaza Nueva, Gran Vía de Ribadesella street.
Anyone who so wishes, federated or not, and who is 18 years old on the day of the test, can participate in this race. Minors may do so with the consent of the father / mother / guardian.
· The registration fee is 10 € for the absolute category.
· Time and place of the test
The exit of the categories of children will be given at 11 hours. The output of the absolute categories will be given at 12 hours. Having a maximum time of 45 'to finish the test.
Any runner who has exceeded the limits established by the organization and is overtaken by the end-of-race vehicle, must leave the race, and the organization is exempt from any responsibility for any accident if the athlete continues the course.
· Dorsal collection
The numbers will be delivered in the area of the old market, during 9: 00 to 11: 30 hours, being these personal and non-transferable.
The runner will have in the area of the Municipal sports center changing rooms and showers with hot water.
· The awards ceremony will take place at 13:30 pm in the bib collection area. Trophies will be awarded to the top three finishers in each category.
All correctly registered participants will be entitled to the "runner's bag" and to enter a raffle of various material that will be held after the awards ceremony.
· Registration: if you want to enroll in the race against ALS
· The funds obtained will go to the Asturian Association against ELA