The Asturian restaurants maintain the distinctions of the previous year. The Michelin 2017 Guide for Spain and Portugal has been presented in the Mas Maroch space, outside the city of Gerona and as far as Asturias is concerned, there have been no changes compared to the 2016. Restaurant with 2 Stars Michelin Asturias Martial House of [...]
Very close to Michelin star restaurants 2017
Tourist services in the vicinity
- The Campanu Oviedo 25,96 km
We specialize in seafood and fresh fish from the Bay of Biscay and our establishment has the seal of
- Furniture restoration Miravalles 32,08 km
What we do: Treatments against woodworm. Cleaning. Joinery repairs. Traditional finishes
- Deporventura: bike rental, ravines ... 35,00 km
Deporventura carries out activities in the Valle del Oso and throughout Asturias such as BTT, caving, canyons,
- Tejeme: wool shop online 37,39 km
Tejeme we are Ana and Manuel, two Asturian friends, who one day decided to set up an online store
- Geoface 45,62 km
Geoface.es makes available to its customers a large group of experienced guides in travel of nature
What to see and what to do in a nearby radius
- Salinas Beach and El Espartal 0,31 km
According to the Administration, the beach of "El Espartal" would be the generic name of the entire beach,
- The Museum of anchors "Philippe Cousteau" 0,38 km
The icon that identifies the maritime world is the anchor. All the navies of the world include it in
- Aviles: basic information 3,92 km
Avilés faces the present with alternative industries and services, environmental improvements to alleviate the
- A walk through Avilés 4,18 km
A new Avilés awaits the visitor to remove his preconceived images from his head. Walk the
- Bollu Party in Avilés 4,27 km
The whole city, scene of processions and respectful silence during the previous days, is filled with
Map: how to get to Michelin Star Restaurants 2017
The Asturian restaurants maintain the distinctions from the previous year. The Michelin 2017 Guide for Spain and Portugal has been presented in the Mas Maroch space, outside the city of Gerona and as far as Asturias is concerned, there have been no changes compared to the 2016.
Restaurant with 2 Estrellas Michelin Asturias
Casa Marcial from La Salgar, Parres.
Nacho Manzano continues to fall in love with his cuisine, traditional and Asturian products.
Restaurants with 1 Michelin Star Asturias
· The Corral del Indiano, by José Antonio Campoviejo, located in Arriondas. Cook: José Antonio Campoviejo.
· Arbidel, by Jaime Uz, located in Ribadesella. Cook: Jaime Uz.
· Retirement, by Ricardo Sotres, located in Pancar, Llanes. Cook: Ricardo González Sotres.
· Restaurant Auga, of Gijón. Cook: Gonzalo Pañeda.
· The Salgar, of Gijón. Cook: Esther Manzano.
· Casa Gerardo, of Prendes, Carreño. Pedro and Marcos Morán in front.
· Real Balneario de Salinas, located in Castrillón. Isaac Loya in front.
Our congratulations to all of them for maintaining the high level of demand.