The new Michelin Guide Spain & Portugal 2018 leaves the same star firmament in Asturias. This is the third consecutive year in which the region remains without adding new stars, although it does not lose them either. The Principality maintains its stars in eight restaurants: Casa Marcial continues with two, and Casa Gerardo follows, [...]
Very close to Restaurants with Michelin Star 2018
Tourist services in the vicinity
- Furniture restoration Miravalles 16,31 km
What we do: Treatments against woodworm. Cleaning. Joinery repairs. Traditional finishes
- Geoface 22,16 km
Geoface.es makes available to its customers a large group of experienced guides in travel of nature
- Santolaya Rice 22,54 km
The company Santolaya, which develops its activity from the 2003, focused on the elaboration of products
- Tejeme: wool shop online 25,82 km
Tejeme we are Ana and Manuel, two Asturian friends, who one day decided to set up an online store
- The Campanu Oviedo 25,95 km
We specialize in seafood and fresh fish from the Bay of Biscay and our establishment has the seal of
What to see and what to do in a nearby radius
- International Fair of Samples 0,21 km
The International Fair of Samples of Asturias (FIDMA), one of the main summertime
- The trail of Gijón 0,25 km
Experts say that to find that special thing you are looking for, it is necessary to get up early, nevertheless, your schedule
- Muséu del Pueblu d'Asturies 0,31 km
In addition to the merely curious or nostalgic concern of its visitors, this center guarantees the study and
- The Bagpipe Museum 0,31 km
This center is a unique place to learn first hand the history of the bagpipes. We will discover that the
- Walking routes Asturias 1,10 km
Walking routes through Asturias. These are some of the routes to do with children, easy routes ... Route or Path
Map: how to get to Restaurants with Michelin Star 2018
The new Michelin Guide Spain & Portugal 2018 leaves the same star firmament in Asturias. This is the third consecutive year in which the region remains without adding new stars, although it does not lose them either. The Principality keeps its stars in eight restaurants: Casa Marcial continues with two, followed by Casa Gerardo, Auga, La Salgar, El Corral del Indianu, Real Balneario, Arbidel and El Retiro, with one.
One by one each restaurant:
Restaurant with 2 Estrellas Michelin Asturias
· Casa Marcial, by Nacho Manzano, keeps maintaining two stars. The restaurant is located in La Salgar, in the municipality of Parres. The first one was won by 1999 and the second by 2010.
Restaurant with 1 Estrella Michelin Asturias
· Casa Gerardo, restaurant located in Prendes, got the Michelin star at the beginning of the 90 years. Pedro Morán and his son Marcos are the fourth and fifth generation of a family dedicated to cooking.
· The Corral del Indianu, the restaurant of José Antonio Campoviejo in Arriondas has been collecting stars for another year.
· The Royal Spa of Salinas defends its star, its strengths are fish and shellfish. Isaac Loya is the new generation of a family dedicated to cooking.
· In Gijón, two restaurants have a star, one is Auga, directed by restaurateur Gonzalo Pañeda and the other is The Salgar, by Esther Manzano, sister of Nacho, in the Michelin Guide from 2013.
· That same year, 2013, Jaime Uz achieved the star for Arbidel, located in Ribadesella. The commitment to the product and quality are key to its success.
· In 2014, the restaurant broke into the guide Retirement, is located in Pancar, in the municipality of Llanes. Ricardo González Sotres is at the forefront of this culinary adventure.