The Michelin 2016 Guide for Spain and Portugal has already been presented in Santiago de Compostela and as far as Asturias is concerned, there have been no changes compared to the 2015.
Asturian restaurants maintain 9 distinctions distributed among eight restaurants.
Restaurant with 2 Estrellas Michelin Asturias
Casa Marcial from La Salgar, Parres.
Nacho Manzano in front of his stove, is maintained in the prestigious group of 20 restaurants with 2 Estrellas.
Restaurants with 1 Michelin Star Asturias
· The Corral del Indiano, by José Antonio Campoviejo, located in Arriondas.
· Arbidel, by Jaime Uz, located in Ribadesella.
· Retirement, by Ricardo Sotres, located in Pancar, Llanes.
· Restaurant Auga, of Gijón.
· The Salgar, of Gijón.
· Casa Gerardo, of Prendes, Carreño.
· Real Balneario de Salinas, located in Castrillón.
There are six restaurants in Rio present in the Michelin Guide, Arbidel with a star and recommended:
· Villa Rosario Arbor
· Gran Hotel del Sella
· Fifteen knots
· La Huertona
Our congratulations to all of them.
What can be said with this good gastronomy that we enjoyed in Asturias, if not ¡Qué aproveche!