At La Chopera Restaurant we have been eating with our best quality since the 1963 year and with a friendly service.
We have dishes from the local gastronomy, as well as Asturian traditional food; we have a large dining room with capacity for 150 people, garden area, private parking.
Our extensive menu will allow you to choose between meats, fish, seafood, and endless dishes, and to finish well, our homemade desserts They will leave a sweet taste in your mouth.
· Extensive wine list.
· Tasting menu. Saturday and Sunday only meals.
· Menu Table of cachopos
Saturday and Sunday only meals
· Hake cake served with beet mayonnaise
· Shrimp salad with avocado ali-oli and crispy
· Cachopos tasting table (Veal, chicken and pork)
· Chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream
· DO, water and homemade winery
Green fabines with seafood and gluttony.
Cachopo of sole.
Great variety of salads
We make special menus for groups.