Gijón is one of the cities with more dogs in Spain and therefore in almost all parks there are spaces to release dogs, many places where they are welcome and many leisure alternatives with them. In the municipality of Gijón there are new regulations regarding the access of dogs to the sand. If you have a dog as a best friend, you are interested in this info.
Very close to Playas con perros in Gijón
Tourist services in the vicinity
- Capin Cake 0,40 km
In Capin Cake we make your sweet moments come true. Pastry 100% homemade and daily. Order your cake
- Furniture restoration Miravalles 16,65 km
What we do: Treatments against woodworm. Cleaning. Joinery repairs. Traditional finishes
- Geoface 23,43 km
Geoface.es makes available to its customers a large group of experienced guides in travel of nature
- Santolaya Rice 24,01 km
The company Santolaya, which develops its activity from the 2003, focused on the elaboration of products
- The Campanu Oviedo 25,37 km
We specialize in seafood and fresh fish from the Bay of Biscay and our establishment has the seal of
What to see and what to do in a nearby radius
- Best beaches Asturias 0,28 km
Asturias has more than two hundred beaches on its coast. Most are among the most natural and best
- Beach of San Lorenzo, Gijón 0,29 km
Bustling when time permits; and that even in the harsh winter months, the Wall is still a
- Accessible beaches of Asturias 0,34 km
We offer you a list of all the beaches with adapted services; most have parking
- Surfing in Asturias 0,56 km
Among Asturian legends, myths and superstitions, we are told about "Espumeru", a restless child who
- The desserts of Gijón 0,61 km
In the city of Gijón there is a lot of llambión. No need to worry, it's not an insult. Llambión: it is said of
Map: how to get to Playas con perros in Gijón
Dogs can access the beach of El Rinconín throughout the year and the urban beach of San Lorenzo between the 2-8 stairs outside the bathing season (between the 1 in October and the 30 in April). For more information call 985 14 14 14 (Emulsa). Access is prohibited to the rest of the beaches.
In addition, Gijón / Xixón has more than 40 spaces in green areas where dogs can be released and without muzzle inside the signalized enclosure.
In these spaces, the authorization / prohibition of use as a dog area is regulated in legal terms by the existing signage in each zone (Article 6 - Aptdo. 5 Regulatory Ordinance for the Protection and Tenure of Pets of the Municipality of Gijón / Xixón), each user being obliged to guarantee compliance, in addition to the following general rules of use:
* Do not release qualified dogs as potentially dangerous and use muzzle in the cases regulated in the current Ordinance (Regulated in Article 6-Aptdos 1 and 5, Ordinance).
* Monitor your animals avoiding inconvenience to third parties.
* Assume responsibility in case of damages.
* Collect excrement in closed bags and deposit them in the bins disposed for that purpose (Article 8 Ordinance).