If we want to climb to the Lakes of Covadonga we must take into account that access is regulated. A fleet of buses guarantees the movement of all visitors between Cangas de Onís, Covadonga and the lakes. This year as a novelty both the information points and the Pedro Pidal Visitor Reception Center will be open and the cleaning service will also work.
· From June 22 to October 12, both included.
· Every weekend of October.
· November 1 and 2, coinciding with the bridge of the Dead.
· From December 5 to 8, coinciding with the bridge of the Constitution.
PURCHASE OF TICKETS
• The acquisition of tickets, which guarantees reservation of place at the chosen time, will be made through the web www.alsa.es and other digital platforms.
This year a new protocol for the ticket purchase The Center It can be done online in advance. This formula will guarantee users a place at the chosen round trip time. However, there will also be flexibility to make changes.
Travelers who purchase their tickets in person will not have a guaranteed place, so the General Directorate of Mobility and the Transport Consortium of Asturias recommend users to use the advance sales channels, in order to organize the visit with greater comfort and security.
The road to the Lagos de Covadonga road will be cut from 8.30 a.m. to 20:30 p.m. from April to October, and from 8.30:19 a.m. to XNUMX p.m. November and December.
Buses leave from Cangas de Onís Bus Station, where there is parking, and from three other points along the way to the Sanctuary of Covadonga.
*** The ascent is restricted, but the descent is free, those cars that have gone up before the road closes can go down whenever they want.
· Parking of vehicles in the authorized car parks (valid all day): € 2 / car.
· Adult bus ticket (valid all day): 9 €.
· Bus ticket minor of 12 years (valid all day): 3,50 €.
· Minus bus ticket of 3 years (valid all day): free.
· Bus ticket Cangas de Onís-Covadonga (one way): 1,55 €.
The restriction is for all motor vehicles: motorcycles, cars and motorhomes. Bicycles have free ride.
A strict cleaning and disinfection protocol will be followed for the vehicles used in this service, all of them Euro4 or higher, which meet demanding environmental parameters and collaborate in protecting the environment in such a special area.