The 23 weekend at the 25 in June is held in Gijón the seventh largest LGTBI meeting in Asturias. Coexistence, parties, performance, DJ's, sports, children's activities, demonstration ... all in a wide program of activities:
Friday June 23:
· 18: 00 hours. 'Encounter of adolescents for diversity', with workshops by the Conseju de la Mocedá.
· 20: 00 hours. Raimbowparty. The young participants will stay in tents for free at the same campsite.
· 19: 00 hours. Arrival of the rainbow flag and hoisted by Anabel Santiago.
· Dinner and lighting of the Foguera de San Xuan in charge of 'Hypnotic'.
· 00: 30 hours. VII Feast of the Feather with 'Meriendas Cuer' accompanied by 'Sra. Cardo & Viuda Rosa ', Glitter Music, Dj Falo, Dj Pablo Poldo and Dj Nóxima.
Saturday June 24:
· 12: 00 hours. Sports activities, water games and yoga session.
· 18: 30 hours. Manifestation of the LGTBI Pride through the streets of Gijón, accompanying the XEGA Collective. The march, hopes to gather more than 2.000 people, will depart from Begoña towards the Muro de San Lorenzo to finish in the Plaza Mayor.
· VII multicolored prau party with espicha, with DJ music. Bemba Colorá.
· 23: 00 hours. Folixa nocturne with the performance of 'Londra', Dj Lolito Malibú (Madrid), Dj Sara O'Nell (Berlin), Dj Emma and Chechu.
Sunday June 25:
· Family Diversity Day, this day the protagonists have the families, and the children will have the animation of Despreocúpate Eventos, throughout the morning.
· VII Contest of pourers of Prau and the Perfomance 'Orgullu and Prexuiciu astur' by 'Muyeres en Llucha' and XEGA.
· Great paella for all attendees.
· Folixa End of Fiesta VII Orgullín del Norte.
The organization offers a bus service to go up and down to Gijón to people not housed in the Deva Camping.