We detail all the activities programmed for this Christmas 2016 in the villa llanisca: music, workshops, exhibitions, theater ...
· Theater and Puppets
December 18 Sunday at the ERA Residence at 11.30 hours
December 18 Sunday at the Faustino Sobrino Foundation Residence at 17.00 hours
- Costumbrista theater: selection of Asturian sainetes, by the company La Páxara Pinta de Gijón, directed by José Fuertes.
Saturday December 24 at El Casino de Llanes, 12.30 hours
-Restablo de Navidad, by the Compañía Bailadera.
· XXIX Children's Film Series
Tuesday December 27, 17.30 hours: Asterix. The surprise of César, of Goscinny and Uderzo.
Thursday December 29, 17.30 hours: Hook, The Hook Captain, by Steven Spielberg.
Wednesday 4 of January of 2017, 17.30 hours: Frozen, the kingdom of ice, Walt Disney.
In addition, special Christmas film sessions will be held at the Municipal House of Culture of Llanes for the students of the Don Orione de Posada School, the 25 days of December of 2016, and 1 and 6 of January of 2017, at 18.00 hours).
Tuesday 20 of December at El Casino de Llanes, 20.00 hours: students of the Municipal School of Music of Llanes.
Wednesday December 21 at the Casino de Llanes, 20.00 hours: students of the Municipal School of Music of Llanes.
Friday 23 of December, Basilica of Santa María de Llanes, 20.15 hours: Grouping Coral Council of Llanes, directed by Pedro de Celis.
Friday December 23 at El Casino de Llanes, 20.00 hours: concert by Susana Gudín (soprano), Vadín Pichurin (violin) and Elia Esipovich (piano), organized by the Balmori Sports Association.
Friday 30 of December at El Casino de Llanes, 20.00 hours :: concert of barRocko Project, organized by the Balmori Sports Association.
Monday 2 of January of 2017, Chapel of Santa Dorotea of Balmori, 20.00 hours: Grouping Coral Council of Llanes, directed by Pedro de Celis.
Wednesday 4 of January of 2017, Church of San Salvador de Celorio, 19.00 hours: Orchestra Albéniz de Pulso y Púa, of Santander, directed by Laura Segovia.
· Children's workshops
- Imagina-T (plastic expression and painting), taught by Bego Díaz.
Tuesday 27 of December, children from 3 to 6 years, and Wednesday 28 of December, children from 7 to 10 years, from 11.30 to 13.30 hours.
One day workshop Maximum group of 20 alumn @ s.
Final exhibition of works. Registration 3 euros.
- Christmas carols over here, Christmas carols over there: singing to our güelos (with instruments), taught by Victoria López Cortina.
Friday 30 of December, from 17.00 to 19.00 hours, and Saturday 31 of December, from 11.00 to 13.00 hours.
Workshop 2 days for children from 4 to 10 years of age; maximum group 20 people.
Registration 5 euros. Final concert at the Faustino Sobrino Residence.
- Family Dance, taught by Teresa Martín.
One-day workshop for children from 4 to 10 years of age; maximum group 30 people (including one adult per child).
Tuesday 3 of January of 2017, from 17.00 to 19.00 hours. Municipal School of Music of Llanes.
Registration 3 euros. Show open to the public that same day, at 19.30 hours.
- The footprint of the Indians: a detective adventure at Christmas, by Monica Balmori.
Wednesday 4 of January of 2017, from 11.30 to 13.00 hours.
One-day workshop for children from 5 to 12 years; maximum group of 15 people.
Registration 2 euros.
Thursday 5 of January of 2017 in El Casino de Llanes, 12.30 hours
Magic and mentalism show by Mario Larrea, for children and families.
- Look 2015. Sample granted by the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Principality of Asturias. From the 16 to the December 30, ground floor.
- Llanes and the echo of a distant conflict (1914-1918). Centenary of the First World War. Until February of 2017, first floor.