The Cantabrian coast at your fingertips. Sit in the Nautilus and enjoy the sea in its purest state and one of the most beautiful and rugged coastlines in Spain. Thanks to our boat, and the circuits that we have prepared for you, you will know firsthand the coast of the area.
Route: The Cliffs of Hell
This is our most popular route, suitable for all audiences from 5 years.
Part of the marina of Ribadesella, where we release moorings, and reaches the coast of Nueva de Llanes before returning. One hour of travel It gives a lot: Milla 16 of exciting and vivid images that will take you to forget. The Jurassic coast, the high cliffs, the coves that appear between them, the underwater caves at the foot of the steep coast, the sublime panoramic views of the coast and the mountain range suppose an experience unique in its kind. We will reach the area of the famous Bufones de Pría, where we will admire a place of striking beauty, with the nearby mountain ranges ending at the same sea.
Daily departure times:
10:00, 11:30, 13:00, 16:00, 17:30, 19:00, 20:30
Departure times in low season:
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 11: 30, 13: 00 and 17: 30.
For routes from Monday to Thursday consult.
Price of the route:
- 44 € adults.
- 22 € children up to 12 years.
- 40 € people with disabilities (33% or higher).
- 40 € per person for groups of 6 or more.
- 40 € for families of 4 people or more.
Practical information about our activity:
· The minimum age to embark is from 2 years..
· No special clothing is necessary. We will give you a small lifejacket.
· It is very important to take Comfortable clothes and protection from the sun We recommend (glasses, cream, water ...).
· We also recommend that do not forget your camera.
· Our boarding point is at the Puerto Deportivo de Ribadesella (door located in front of the Red Cross). We ask you to please be there at least 10 minutes before the departure time.
Information of interest about the Nautilus:
· The nautilus is a semi-rigid boat of nine meters in length with capacity for 12 passengers besides the crew.
· We are one nautical tourism company with more than 25 years of experience in the sea riosellano. A company of a family nature and marine tradition that will bring you closer to unforgettable corners without you taking any risks.
· Our boat complies with all regulations CEE and the crew possess all the qualifications required by the competent authorities.
· We have civil liability and accident insurance, to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our customers.
Interesting information about the Ribadesella coast:
· Is stuck in the call Coast of the Dinosaurs. A surprising stretch of coastline that houses nine sites of ignites and continuous paleontological discoveries.
· These waters are also known worldwide as the habitat of an ancestral marine species: the giant squid.
· A few miles from Ribadesella you will find the first protected marine area of the peninsula: El Cachucho. An underwater area with an extension similar to that of the Picos de Europa that houses an enormously rich ecosystem.
Our special routes: SUNSET / DAWN
For these routes, the ticket can only be purchased in our offices. These routes will be made with a minimum of 6 passengers. If that number is not reached, the route will be postponed until the next day, weather permitting.
Duration: 1: 30 hours approx.
Price: 60 € per person.
Departure from Ribadesella, to the 06: 00 approximately in the morning. We will sail east to Nueva de Llanes, and, in front of the beach of Cuevas del Mar, we will contemplate the sunrise.
Departure from Ribadesella, to the 21: 00 in the afternoon approximately. We will sail west, until Lastres, following the sun, and, in front of this picturesque seaside town, we will enjoy a magical moment until it is hidden in the horizon.
Discounts and promotions
Discount for children under 12 years after proof of age: 22 € child.
Discount for groups of 6 people or more: 40 € person.
Discount for families of 4 members or more: 40 € person.
Discount for people with disabilities: 40 € person. They must provide a certificate of disability equal to or greater than 33%. They must also have sufficient capacity and mobility to access the vessel and be able to carry out the activity with safety guarantees.
Customers who buy their ticket through the website should go to pick it up, before boarding, by the office located in Calle Marqueses de Argüelles 15.Nautilus: boat rides by Ribadesella is an establishment registered in the Register of Companies and Tourist Activities of the Principality of Asturias With the code: TA246
Tel. 984 281 357