Making a ranking of the best beaches in Asturias is not easy, there are many beaches that deserve the honor of being on the list. Here we detail some that we highlight because they are special.
Very close to Best beaches Asturias
Tourist services in the vicinity
- Furniture restoration Miravalles 16,73 km
What we do: Treatments against woodworm. Cleaning. Joinery repairs. Traditional finishes
- Geoface 23,67 km
Geoface.es makes available to its customers a large group of experienced guides in travel of nature
- Santolaya Rice 24,28 km
The company Santolaya, which develops its activity from the 2003, focused on the elaboration of products
- The Campanu Oviedo 25,28 km
We specialize in seafood and fresh fish from the Bay of Biscay and our establishment has the seal of
- Tejeme: wool shop online 26,14 km
Tejeme we are Ana and Manuel, two Asturian friends, who one day decided to set up an online store
What to see and what to do in a nearby radius
- Beach of San Lorenzo, Gijón 0,02 km
Bustling when time permits; and that even in the harsh winter months, the Wall is still a
- Accessible beaches of Asturias 0,06 km
We offer you a list of all the beaches with adapted services; most have parking
- Surfing in Asturias 0,28 km
Among Asturian legends, myths and superstitions, we are told about "Espumeru", a restless child who
- Beaches with dogs in Gijón 0,28 km
Dogs can access the beach of El Rinconín all year round and the urban beach of San
- Gijón: basic information 0,37 km
It is the capital of the Costa Verde and urban development coexists with a privileged natural environment.
Map: how to get to Asturias best beaches
Asturias has more than two hundred beaches on its coast. Most of them are among the most natural and best preserved in Spain, and practically all of them stand out for some specific reason: for their beauty, for their wild character in numerous cases, for being popular and popular in others, for their great size, for being coletas coquetas ... Making a list with the best beaches in Asturias is a very difficult task but let's try it.
Best surfing beaches in Asturias
In the western zone deserve a mention: the beach of Peñarronda in Castropol, the beach of La Grande in Tapia de Casariego, the beach of Cueva and the beach of Otur in Valdés, the Frexulfe beach and Navia beach in the municipality of Navia.
In the central zone of the Asturian coast highlight: beaches of Salinas and El Espartal in Castrillón. Oriented to the Northwest like most of the best surfer beaches of Asturias, it is considered the most appropriate for surfing.
· The beaches of Verdicio and Xagó in Gozón.
· The beach of San Lorenzo of Gijón. Urban and busy beach, one of the largest in Asturias with 1,5 km long. Peñarrubia and El Mongol, also in Gijón.
· Spain Beach in Villaviciosa; where Rodiles beach is located, one of the best beaches in northern Spain for this sport.
More info The beach of Rodiles
In the eastern zone of Asturias mention: the beaches of Santa Marina and Vega in Ribadesella, and the beach of San Antolín in Llanes.
Beautiful beaches of Asturias
· The beach of Porcía, Tapia de Casariego.
· The beach of Porcía has deserved fame of being one of the most beautiful of the Asturian West, it has several islands: Isla Grande, Isla Pequeña and Gavioteiro. It is also a refuge for migratory birds and has an enormous natural and scenic value.
More info The beach of Porcía
· The beach of Silencio or Gaviero, Cudillero.
Fine golden sand combines with gravel and boulders. To access it we must leave our vehicle in the vicinity of the town of Castañeras and descend by steep stairs. It has a shell shape and a length that does not exceed 500 meters in length. Half a kilometer loaded with charms.
It is located in the western half of the council of Cudillero, to Poniente del Cabo Vidio. The nearest towns are Castañeras and Novellana.
More info The beach of Silence
· Beach of Cuevas del Mar, Llanes.
The mouth of the small river Ereba forms a very interesting karstic landscape of great beauty.
More info Beach of Cuevas del Mar
· Beach of Barro, Llanes.
It is a semi-urban beach with high public interest in summer season due to its proximity to the town of Llanes. It is ideal to approach with children because its waves are always moderate.
More info Beach of Barro
· Gulpiyuri Beach, Llanes.
Small semicircular beach formed by a closed dolina and surrounded by cliffs, hidden in a spectacular environment. It has been declared a Natural Monument. You can only walk from San Antolín beach or from Naves and its isolation has allowed the relatively good conservation that it presents today.
More info How to get to Gulpiyuri Beach
Text: © Ramón Molleda for desdeasturias.com