The I OrientaRaid "Costa de Llanes" will take place on the 27 day of July of 2013, in a day divided into three stages, with a break between each of them for the displacement of the participants between the different locations where the event will take place. proof.
Reception of participants and delivery of numbers from 8.30 to 9.30 hours.
Technical explanation 9: 30 - 9: 45 hours
- Delivery of maps and signature control: 09: 45. - Stage schedule: from 10: 00 to 13: 00 hours.
- Delivery of maps and signature control: 15: 45. - Stage schedule: from 16: 00 to 18: 00 hours.
- Delivery of maps and signature control: 19: 45. - Stage schedule: from 20: 00 to 21: 30 hours.
Delivery of trophies to the 22.30 hours.
Mandatory material per participant:
Backpack, container with water (minimum 1 liter), whistle, cap or buff.
Mandatory equipment by team:
Emergency first aid kit: bandage, gauze, antiseptic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory. Thermal blanket. Compass. Mobile phone with camera and full charge (It is prohibited to use the mobile phone during the race, except in cases of emergency). Map case
The material for the development of the special tests will be facilitated by the Organization.
Solar protection. Food (bars, gels ...). Marker or highlighter.
Communication equipment (Walkie Talkie). Electronic navigation systems (GPS).
* The participants must always have visible the dorsal provided by the organization, without modifying or hiding any of its parts.
The obligatory material can be reviewed at the beginning / end of each stage, or during the development of some of them in the special tests.
Teams of two to five runners, with at least two runners in each stage.
Male Feminine Mixed
Teams of two to five runners, with little or no experience, and at least two runners in each stage. In this category there will be no gender distinction for the final classification.
* In both categories, at least one of the riders must have participated in the previous stage. That is to say, it will not be possible for a team of four, for example, two to run the morning stage and the other two that of the afternoon. If it can be, that the four run the first stage, and then, only two (or three, or all four) repeat in the afternoon.
Participants in each stage can decide up to 15 minutes before departure, depending on the needs, strategy, or condition of the team riders.
The number of beacons and special tests will be the same for both categories, and each team will be able to shorten or lengthen the course according to their capabilities.
The test will be limited to 200 participants.
It is organized by Club Astur Extrem.
The inscriptions will be made by filling out the form that you will find on their website.
Registration deadlines and fees
- Up to July 15: 15 € per participant with FEDO / 20 license € Without FEDO license.
- From 15 to 21 in July: 20 € per participant with FEDO / 25 license € Without FEDO license.