Thousands of tickets have already been sold for the second edition of the Holi Party Festival in Avilés the 29 in August get yours for only 2 € and do not miss the opportunity to attend the most joyful summer party!
16: 30 Opening enclosure
17: 00 The Bionic Boy. Powder release
19: 00 TrueQuedart. Powder release
20: 00 The Otter Gang. Powder release
21: 30 Carlos Sadness. Powder release
22: 30 Juan MacLean. Powder release
00: 30 Gomad! & Monster
02: 00 Close
More info and Ticket Sales
HOW TO COME
By car: the road access is through the roundabout accessing the PEPA on the road Aviles-Luanco.
By train: there is a stop of FEVE in front of the Niemeyer Center. RENFE AND FEVE have a station in Avilés.
By bus: in addition to the bus station, the lines that connect Avilés with Gijón and Oviedo stop in front of the Niemeyer Center next to the walking footbridge to the Center.
By plane: Asturias Airport (municipality of Castrillón) is located at 14 km. of Avilés.
There will be two accesses for the public, the main access on the San Sebastián Bridge and the secondary access on Avenida del Zinc (road access).
The venue will open to the public at 16: 30 hours and will close at 02: 00 h.
In the Plaza del Centro Niemeyer you will have food and drink stalls that can be purchased by previously purchasing the ticket corresponding to each drink at the box office established for that purpose. The Gulal powder sales station will be located in the same area. The toilets will be in the parking lot of the Center.
• What is Gulal powder? Gulal powder is made with natural ingredients. It consists of a mixture of corn starch and food coloring, so it is not allergic, although it is recommended to be careful to prevent it from entering the eyes and respiratory tract.
• Where can I get it? Gulal polo bags will be on sale in the venue.
• How do I use Gulal powder? It is very simple! Grab as much Gulal dust as you can and throw it into the air. We recommend that you wear white so that the colors look better. In addition, during the festival there will be several collective launches (countdown included).
• How can I wash the Gulal powder? It can be easily removed from hair, skin and clothing with soap and water.
INDICATIONS HOLI PARTY FESTIVAL
1. Access to the premises will be made only with the entry.
2. All users must identify themselves as such at the request of the staff.
3. The enclosure has food and drink (previously buying the ticket corresponding to each drink at the box office established for that purpose), so it will not be allowed to access it with food or drinks that come from abroad.
4. Access to the venue with large objects that obstruct the space or endanger the safety of other attendees will not be allowed.
5. We ask you to deposit the garbage in the places indicated and established for it.
6. Access to the enclosure with animals will not be allowed unless it is a guide dog.