The temporary exhibition "Amphibians and Reptiles: from past to present" can be seen from the 1 from July to the 31 from August in the temporary exhibition hall of the Jurassic Museum of Asturias.
This exhibition offers a complete journey from the past, time in which dinosaurs inhabited the earth, up to the present, showing a Wide selection of the main amphibians and reptiles that have coexisted on our planet over time. Through explanatory panels, audiovisual material, games, replicas of fossils and 15 dioramas, we will know all the details of the evolution of these groups of vertebrates: what they are and when they lived, their classification, their reproduction, behavior, etc.
The dinosaurs also occupy a prominent place in this temporary sample, in which the visitor can contemplate several models of the most representative reptiles of the Mesozoic.
· July and August: every day, from 11: 30 to 15: 00 and from 16: 30 to 20: 00 h.
· The 31 of August, from 10: 30 to 16: 00 hours, the Museum will be closed on the occasion of the Vuelta Ciclista a España.
· Temporary exhibition: 1,50 €.
· The 29 of July and the 26 of August, free access to this temporary sample to the members of the Club Cultura Asturias yCarné Joven.
· 9 for July, 18: 00 h. presentation of the documentary "The Last Dragons of Oviedo" and talk-talk by David Álvarez Fernández, biologist and scientific disseminator.
· 16 for July and 13 for August, 13: 00 and 16: 30 hours, family workshop "Amphibians and repeaters". Taught by Picatuero nature.
· From July 16 to August 30, to 17: 00 hours, every day except Wednesday, family workshop «Reptiles, dinosaurs and amphibians of the Mesozoic».