The TraVespera, route that surrounds the three massifs to the Picos de Europa in Vespa or Lambretta, this 2014 is going to be international and for this they have invited several clubs Vespitas of Europe.
It is always held on the last Saturday of September and all Vespa and Lambretas models can be registered, without exception. You can also participate in the Vespas or Lambretas that have adapted a sidecar.
The age of the motorcycle will be determined by its documentation.
The data of the Travespera are:
Asturias, Cantabria and León. 3 destinations united by the same traveler spirit.
A trip among friends to remember.
8 CROSSING HOURS
Never a day was so exciting and fun.
1750 M. OF MAXIMUM ALTITUDE
Skimming the sky on wheels with the Picos de Europa at your feet.
International Travespera Program
From Tuesday 23 - Reception of participants, delivery of regulations, accreditations, numbers and plans. Each participant decides how many days to participate and routes to complete.
Wednesday 24, Thursday 25 and Friday 26 - From the 10: 00 hours start of the tours (These are on your own, you only have to go through the exit to inform of the route each participant will take to control attendance and the rest).
Saturday 27 - The TraVwait for all 230 kms.
- Departure at 11,00 hours from the Roman Bridge of Cangas de Onís.
- About 14,00 h., Picnic depending on the weather (Valdeón area)
- On the 18,00 stop refueling zone Potes.
- Espicha at 20,00 hours in Arenas de Cabrales.
- Arrival at Cangas de Onís on the 22,30 hours (torch run), awards ceremony and closing ceremony with events in which the participants themselves will take part, raffle of gifts and then concert Avalle-Band.
Sunday 28 - Farewell of participants.
The price to participate is 50 € / day (On a Full Board basis in 3 Hotel stars in a shared room).
Each participant chooses the number of days he wants to participate.
More info at
More info at TraVespera 2014