We have the full agenda of activities for these days of bridge over Asturias.
Bridge of the Constitution in Oviedo
· “Oviedo Christmas Market 2019 / 2020”, during the period between the 5 of December of 2019 and the 7 of January of 2020.
It will take place in Porlier Square and Eusebio González Abascal Street.
· Bethlehem in Trascorrales Square
The December 6 opens. The entire Trascorrales exhibition will be new, the most striking of this year being a nativity scene made from newspaper, according to the Belenista Ovetense Association.
Other births: the nativity scene of the Sabadell Herrero building, that of the Civic Center and that of the La Balesquida chapel.
· Asturian Faba Days IGP
The Asturian capital hosts, until next December 8, the IGP Asturian Faba Days. A total of twenty dishes made with Asturian fabes, with the seal of quality provided by the Protected Geographical Indication, will be offered by ten stores of the Oviedo Wine Route.
Bridge of the Constitution in Gijón
· From December 4 to January 7, you can enjoy the skating rink This Christmas will be the largest in the north, with a total of 630 square meters.
There will be another ice slide, with a roof, to enjoy the rainy days. In addition, a huge snowball, the 'snow city', a larger igloo and a 'photocall' with new characters, including an 3D snowman, for young and old to have fun taking photos.
Opening times: from the 10 in the morning to the 10 at night, except for several days with reduced hours.
These days will be Christmas Eve, December 24 (from 10 to 19 hours); Christmas (25 day, from 11 to 22 hours); New Year's Eve (31 day, from 10 to 20 hours) and the January 1 (from 11 to 22 hours).
Admission for all audiences will be 5 euros, while group reservations will cost 3 euros per person. Both prices include skates.
· Exhibition "Small Stories" by David Lynch, organized by the Municipal Foundation of Culture, Education and Popular University of Gijón and the International Film Festival of Gijón (FICX), in collaboration with the Maison Européenne de la Photographie de Paris and the ITEM Gallery.
From the November 15 to the January 26 of 2020. They are a series of 55 black and white photographs in which they narrate, through each one of them, a small story in which the elements that define the aesthetics of the magnificent, original and atypical universe that Lynch has been developing to throughout his career
· Asturian cuisine exhibition
The Museum of the People of Asturias hosts, until the December 31 of 2019, 'The Asturians in the kitchen. Daily life in Asturias (1800-1965) '.
The exhibition presents the life of Asturians and their evolution in the kitchen.
· Aquarius. Workshop «Create your own Slime»
For children from 6 to 12 years. On 7 and 8 days of December at 11 hours.
· Aquarius. Workshop «The Chemistry of Water». L'Osservatorio di Eva
For children from 3 to 6 years. On December 7 at 17 hours.
Constitution Bridge in Aviles
· V Gastronomic Days of Wild Mushrooms from the region of Aviles and Cabo Peñas.
From November 22 to December 8, a total of twenty-four restaurants and nine food stores in the region will participate in this gastronomic initiative with special recipes and menus. The public will be offered the possibility of participating in the contest for a dinner for two, by uploading a photo to the networks of cooked dishes with mushrooms acquired in the shops adhering to this initiative.
Constitution Bridge in Aller
· XXVII Gastronomic Days of La Matanza
From November 30 to December 9 in Felechosa, menu of 25 € / person.
1º Asturian pot with homemade compangu (chorizo, blood sausage, rib and lacon).
2º Hash and homemade marinated loin.
Includes: water and red wine, pota coffee and shot of cranberry pomace from L´Ayerán.
Constitution Bridge in Mieres
The Valley of Turón hosts until December 8 one of its most traditional events, the XXIX Gastronomic Days of Pote, declared a Festival of Regional Tourist Interest, which pay homage to a dish as emblematic as the pot.
Bridge of the Constitution in Colunga
· Jurassic Museum Workshop «Dinosaurs 3D»
6, 7 and 8 of December, at 11: 30, 12: 30, 13: 30, 16: 15, 17: 00 and 17: 45 hours.
Aimed at a children's audience between 4 and 11 years. General price: € 3. Reduced: € 2,50 for members of the Asturias Culture Club, Cultural Passport, and School Card. There will also be a reduced rate for participants in the Faun de Colunga Fair (it is necessary to present the ticket to have participated in the days of Les Fabes). The workshop does not include the entrance to the Museum, which is not necessary to participate in this activity. Duration: 30-45 min approximately.
· XXIX Week of les Fabes de Colunga
· First edition of the tasting contest «Best home companion of Asturias», will be held at the Mercado de Abastos the morning of December 7.
Constitution Bridge in Vegadeo
Twelve hotel establishments will participate in the XI edition of the contest 'De tapeo por Vegadeo', which will be held from 5 to December 7.
The skewers or tapas presented by each establishment will cost two euros and people who complete the contest passport will participate in the raffle of purchase vouchers for a value of 300 euros.
Constitution Bridge in Llanes
· V Mercáu del Tardíu
It is celebrated on Friday December 6 on the indoor sports court of Nueva de Llanes.
In the enclosure you can enjoy four areas: «Journey to the World of Cider: process and elaboration »,« First Jabas del Valle: exhibition and sale »,« Mercáu de productos: de mío güerta, fechu at home »and« craft Mercáu ». The Mercáu del Tardíu is organized by the Association of Mothers and Parents of Students (AMPA) of the New Public School, with the collaboration of Producers of the San Jorge Valley and Llanes City Council.
· Charity market
On Saturday, December 7, starting at 11.00 hours, the group, I'm shooting it, listen!
Bridge of the Constitution in Ribadesella
· Thursday December 5 Ribadesella will turn on the Christmas street lighting.
· On Friday December 6 a new edition of 'The Tree of Desires', a very special activity for the little ones. In it they will have to make a wish in writing for another person. All the cards will be hung that day on the tree, on a holiday that will be complemented by a magic show and laughs from Adrián Conde and a good hot chocolate. From the wishes presented, one will be chosen on December 14, to make it a reality, during a children's day of cinema and popcorn.
· Exhibition «Jurassic Jet. A forgotten treasure ».
House of Culture from 3 to December 9. Do you have jet? Do you want to know if it's authentic? Bring it and we check.
Talk Saturday 7, at 18: 30 hours.
Constitution Bridge in Pola de Siero
· VI Exhibition Nativity scenes of the World, the November 30 opens at 20 hours, in the Covered square of the Pola and that can be contemplated until the January 10.
The exhibition is organized by the City Council of Siero, in collaboration with the belenistas of Siero and Asturias and the family of Juan Manuel Rodríguez Díaz.
Bridge of the Constitution in Villaviciosa
· Fair of vintage antiques and collecting.
Supply Square 6, 7, 8 and December 9. From 10 to 21 hours. Supply Square.
How to get to the Lakes of Covadonga?
Between Thursday 6 of December and Sunday 9 of December, both inclusive, the Lagos Transportation Plan.
The road remains closed to traffic between 7: 30 and 21: 00 hours. The climb is restricted, but the descent is free, those cars that have climbed before the closure of the road can go down whenever they want.
Buses leave from the Cangas de Onís Bus Station, where there is parking, and three other points on the way to the Sanctuary of Covadonga.