«Itineraries for heritage» It offers nine routes to publicize, value and facilitate the access of visitors to the Asturian cultural and natural heritage. These itineraries are organized by the Public Society for Tourism and Cultural Promotion of the Principality of Asturias. Among the novelties this year is the inclusion of mining industrial heritage. It will be the Saturdays between the September 14 and the December 9.
· Pre-Romanesque Route, Oviedo and Valdediós 14 of September. Part time.
· Visit to about twenty fishing villages in the West, 21 in September and 30 in November. Full time.
· Visit to the Mining Museum and a route through Pola de Laviana and some wells such as the most emblematic of Carrio and Barredos, 28 of September and 16 of November. Part time.
· Pre-Romanesque Route, Oviedo and Lena, October 5 and December 7. Part time.
· Pilgrimage Route, through Covadonga and the Picos, October 12 and December 14. Full time.
· Visit to Somiedo Park 19 in October. Full time.
· Route through the East, including cave art caves, November 2. Part time.
· Visit to the Natural Reserve of Muniellos 23 in November. Full time.
· Route along the Camino de Santiago through the 26 Southwest of November. Full time.
The departure and arrival of all itineraries will take place in Oviedo. They are by bus and have an official guide.
Those interested in enjoying the routes should sign up for the regional tourism offices, or also through the indicated website (hazteunbus.es). The Pre-Romanesque routes, the rock art of the East and the mining heritage have a cost of 15 euros (reduced 12 for children, groups or members of Club Cultura or with Cultural Passport). The rest are 18 euros, 15 reduced.