This year the 50º Folkloric Descent of the Nalón and 28 vessels have already been registered, with a total of 875 participants.
The boats will take the starting position at the junction between the streets C / Mariano Menéndez Valdés and Av. Libertad, starting the parade at the 15: 30 hours.
Once arrived at Puente d'Arcu (gradually, from the 18: 30 approx.), The boats will begin the Descent by the Nalón River.
The destination is the Prau de La Chalana, where all the boats will meet and they will snack among rocks.
At the 23: 30 hours will be the Awards Gala: in the Plaza del Paragüas, on La Avenida.
Thursday August 17
* 19: 00 Inauguration of the enclosure
* 19: 30 Children's Paint Workshop
* 20: 30 Proclamation by the actor Nacho Guerreros (Coke in La que se avecina).
* 22: 00 Night Rock with: Illustrious Patilludos, Berronestones, Teksuo and Trujas
Friday August 18
* 17: 00 Opening of the enclosure
* 18: 30 Custom sheet metal workshop
* 23: 00 First great Verbena with AsturDJ
* 00: 30 Orchestra PANORAMA
Saturday August 19
* 11: 30 Parade of Charangas
* 15: 30 50 Folkloric Descent of the Nalón
* 21: 00 Opening Fairground
* 23: 30 Award Delivery
* 00: 30 Orchestra CINEMA and AsturDJ
Sunday 20 August
* 18: 00 Children's Day (children's games)
* 19: 00 Foam Party and Minidisco only for children
* 20: 00 Monologue by Alberto Rodríguez
In all Pola de Laviana there are multiple parking spaces well signposted and free.
This year there is a space provided by El Trasgu la Fronda, with showers, toilets and many more services, free of charge so that you can camp in them on the weekend of the descent (Friday and Saturday). So next to the facilities enabled by the City of Laviana.
PUXA ASTURIES, PUXA LAVIANA, PUXA THE BRIDGE AND PUXA THE CHALANA !! (And if it's raining ... it's raining !!)